30 de outubro de 2014

Poems from Earth * day FOuR

"Would you like me to speak through you?"
"Yes", the sea duck says.
 Here we are,
by the sea,
sweet beloved,
 we are so free!
Spreading my wings,
gazing the horizon,
how wonderful it is
to receive the sun on my wings.
Before the flight,
they can be dry,
how wonderful it is
to just follow the heart.
Beauty from inside,
celestial food,
natural serenity,
allowing life to be.
Even though others are gazing me,
I trust has never before,
I surrender to the authentic me.
I melt with my tears
that touch the sea.
Here I am naked,
just with some feather on me.
Here I am resting on this rock,
delighted by the sea.
The sounds of the waves,
are part of me.
I have learned to read the sea.
I hear its' music,
I hear its' moods...
 I feel the non-movement
of inifinite waves.
I've learned to see the waves
to know them.
Each one of them
is like a star, 
unique, just as they are.
In their illusionary movement,
I get to know them
I dance with them,
I live with them. 
I live with the sea.
I am part of the sea,
I am part of its' music,
can you see?

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário