31 de outubro de 2014

Poems from Earth * Day FIVE

In the stillness of the night.
The moon is dancing with me.
And I am able to see,
feel, 
connect,
such an incredible effect on me.
A space inside me grows
to honor the moon's stillness,
depth,
silence,
fullness,
permanence.
I do not know,
if this is to be,
what I feel though
is a deep connection between we.
The mother...
the moon.
the father...
the sun.
The profound constelation
of what is called family.
So here I find the question:
Why so much focus on the moon and on the sun?
When other planets, also join the fun?
How can we still be so closed
in the little family?
When so many others
can help, join and bring more harmony?
Yes, the sun and the moon
have deep impact on me,
just as all the other planets
and stars
and all that the Universe can be.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário