21 de dezembro de 2019

Reflection, Inspiration and Gratitude


This Winter Solstice I gave myself the time and space to reflect on this year that is coming to an end.
It started with a list of the material things I accomplished, it matured in a shamanic journey where I connected with the year from my heart and spirit.
After all this richness came the wish to acknowledge all that has inspired me and thank it.
So here goes what inspired me, especially this year:

Friends - life is better with you. Having the courage to love and be loved by many people. Thank you.

Music (listened to more music than usual and created everyday (starting in March) from my heart a short intuitive song (2/3 minutes) with the help from my shamanic drum. Delightful. I also created singing circles that touched my heart deeply. I will keep some moments of pure simplicity, group power, magic, connection, pure love and strong union from this year in my heart forever. Thanks to music. 

Drawing. This year I drew the Metatron for the first time in my life after 9 years of learning Sacred Geometry. I also taught it to small groups of people. It inspired me in expanding the light and confidence within.

Nature. One of the greatest inspirations in my life. Connecting with the birds, listening to them and giving them seeds every morning.

The beauty of the world. The beauty of people's hearts and physiognomy. Colours.

Inner peace. The ability to stop when the body asked for it and to let it all flow while finished all that I started.

Following my intuition and practicing it regularly. This is also one of the most inspiring sources in my life.

Children. Contact with their tenderness, creativity, spontaneity, authenticity, flowing energy, curiosity, interest for life, their deep, loose and beautiful gazing eyes. Their touch.

My parents and their amazing support.

Travelling.

Responding with ability to life.

Opening the hearts of some people.

Some private consultations where miracles happened.

Synchronicities of life: received so many signs.

Drinking my daily green smoothies is a huge inspiration in my life. Started this year and it makes me feel truly nurtured and expressing deep caring for me. It rises up my vibration.

Food. I love eating and this year I ate a lot! And felt delighted with all the delicacies that passed through my taste buds.

The stars. Playing the shamanic drum under the stars and feeling their energy coming down to my cells and into the planet.

Gratitude. Being aware of all the daily blessings of life and feeling deep gratitude to them.

Christmas. It was the most spirited Christmas of my life that I can remember of. Little acts of kindness towards others gave me the joy of seeing people's happiness written in their faces, changing from toughness into sweetness and pure beauty.

The classes I gave and received. It was a very balanced year of giving and receiving in this area.

Meditating.

Water. The sound of the sea and of the sources.

New friends.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário