28 de outubro de 2014

Poems from Earth - day tWO




As much alive, as much alert.
 The bugs, the flies,
the animals, humans, machines.
All alert as much as the sounds:
voices, airplanes, buzzing cars,
horning boats, violent sputum.
Alert. Information. Degradation.
Information pure as the petals of the flower,
as the grains of the snow.
To all that there is I bow.
In my quitness I witness all.
In my patience a flower blooms,
the rain falls,
the men talk,
the bridge roars,
the birds walk.
 Bliss of a song...
no need to force,
no need to force.
We play together,
I sing when the time comes,
you smile when the time comes.
The dog barks,
and another one.
The wider the vision
and the wider the feeling,
the wider the mystery.
Unfolding events...
touch the unexpected.
The inner silence opens up all senses
to hear and vibrate and accept ALL.
The heart is in flames,
inside...
for it wants to dance
with others side by side.
Patience... my pulsing soil
whispers: patience.
The inner song perfectly
reflects itself
on the outside.
There is no hurry,
there is no time.
There is simply bliss in the creation of mind.
 The water that flows and that purifies,
is part of life just as someone or something dies.
I know that the stars
are pulsing inside.
For all that exists, leads to Paradise.
I feel the stars
in every fruit,
I feel the stars
in every flower,
I feel the stars in every creation.
I feel the stars inside
and I long for more
stardust to shine within
my filaments,
within my roots,
within all the infinite diversity that pulses within.
I call you stars,
I call you: come inside,
and make me Paradise.








Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário