2 de novembro de 2014

Poems from Earth * day sHEAVEN

I take you
and I bless you
with all my preciousness
and all my treasures.
I thank you for so much light,
that you grace me with.
So, take me
and my colours
and all that delights thee.
The warm breeze,
the savage waves,
sometimes peaceful,
sometimes all that you wish for,
all the possibilities.
Come, come I take you.
Delight yourself with the blue sky,
the green fields,
the burning flames,
the fresh water.
The life that I am
come, come and take me.
I thank you so much for the light you bring.
With so much love..
and bliss...
all the happyness you will find.
All the tenderness from the soil...
all the seeds that you gently throw,
all the attention that you give me
will allow your dreams
to materialize and grow.
Thank you, thank you
for so much light.
Thank you for all.
In the simplicity of a straw,
thank you for looking at me
with all your bright.
Thank you for so much
tenderness, aliveness
and your precious being.
I love us humans,
I love us all.
The birds sing,
the sea dances,
the wind flows,
the soil takes me.
This is paradise.
All the fruits have this taste,
and all the crops as well.
For so much love that I receive,
in so much diversity...
I also cry sometimes...
when you just go away to other realms
unknown from me
and in those times,
your love I can not see.
So please just keep loving me,
and come then,
then keep coming to me.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário