13 de junho de 2024

Tiorey Magic.

 


In April 2024, I called a dear friend that I know for more than ten years now. We were together initiated to Light Language (Sacred Geometry) and have shared many moments of our magic with many friends. Usually it’s him who calls me, inviting me to his sacred ceremonies.

This time, I was the one calling just because I connected intuitively with him on that day. I shared with him some of the teachings I have learned recently for a conscious passage to death. A few hours later, his mother passed away.

Because of this synchronicity, I had the honor and privilege of being invited to a very special Japanese Mahikari Ceremony dedicated to the Ancestors.

This was one of the most beautiful ceremonies I have ever participated in. A highly advanced spiritual way of helping the deceased to leave his attachments on earth and move on with their spiritual teachings and adventures on the other side.

The whole ceremony was filled with light, love and miracles. The most special moment happened when Tiorey was being sung. I visualized hundreds of golden angels flying in the area of the altar. Some of them had scissors, and they were cutting the attachments. The frequency that they were singing was one of the purest ones I have ever heard before. In another very special moment, I saw and felt a portal opening up into another dimension, in which I had the singular experience of hearing what was being said as if I had heard it before in the other dimension, as if preparing to die in that space to come to the earth. The strong impression I had was that the vows were very similar – either to leave or come into this world.

Thank you. 

Photo Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butsudan

 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário